- A deposit of 50% is required to hold your reservation.
- The balance is due and must be received by Coeur de Provence 60 days prior to the first day of your stay.
- We accept payment from the United States through Wells Fargo online invoicing service; through PayPal from other countries. You do not need to have your flight booked in order to put a deposit down. However, please confirm availability for a particular week prior to booking your flights.
- Room descriptions and package prices are detailed in full under the Accomodations& Rates page.
- Room selections are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- After full payment is received, we will send you an email outlining what to bring, a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk form, and additional information to prepare you for your vacation.
- A deposit of 50% is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due and must be received by OCRPilates 60 days prior to the first day of your stay.
- You may cancel more than 90 days prior to the first day of the getaway and receive a full refund of your deposit less a $250 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 60-90 days prior to the first day of the getaway your deposit will be applied towards a future getaway within one year of the date of your cancellation and a $250 re-allocation fee will be applied.
- If you cancel 15-59 days prior the first day of the getaway 50% of your deposit will be applied towards a future getaway within one year of the date of your cancellation and you will forfeit the reminder of your deposit.
- The ability to re-book expires after one calendar year from your cancellation date and no refund will be made.
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to the first day to the getaway you will lose your deposit.
There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather.
- If a getaway is cancelled by OCRPilates, all deposits and full payments to date will be refunded in full, which constitutes settlement fees. Guests will be allowed to reschedule for a future getaway within one calendar year of the cancellation announcement date by OCRPilates. OCRPilates will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled getaways including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations, or illness.
- All guests must sign the Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk form prior to arrival. If this form is not signed prior arrival, you will not be allowed to participate in the getaway and no refund will be made.
- We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change. Travel insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or you can visit www.Insuremytrip.com or www.worldnomads.com for additional information.